87 Chevy Pickup hesitation

I just picked up (at an Auction) a 1987 C10. It has 93,000 Km (60K miles?) and a V6 with TBI. It was a city truck so I suspect maintenance was done on the truck over the years.

Starts fine and seems to run fine but when starting out there is one heck of a hesitation before all six seem to grab.

My first Chevy... any ideas?

Reply to
Sounds Like A Porsche

Sounds like it needs a tune up.

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

Most city trks are pretty well shot when they are sold atleast in my town.

Reply to
LARRY929