S10 Blazer - Where is flasher?

Threaded View
Where is the turn signal flasher located on a 1995 Chevy S10 Blazer?

Thanks

Re: S10 Blazer - Where is flasher?

I had a í99 chevy Blazer at one time. Hence, my nickname BadBow99S10.
Is it the controls you are talking about? The "stick" on the left
side of the steering wheel is the controls for the turn signal. Push
it up=right or down=left. The exterior lights are as follows. Front
turn lights are located outside of the headlights. Rear turn lights
are the same as the brake lights(3-way bulb). Rear lights are held in
place with 2-3 screws. Or are you talking about the hazard lights(also
known as blinkers and flashers)? The switch button for that is located
on the top of the steering colomn in front of the gauges right in
front you where you can see it easier. Iím glad they moved it from
under the column. Itís also easier to activate it now. You just push
it to turn it on and off. The S10 was redesigned since then, so I may
be a little wrong. Hope it helps.

Re: S10 Blazer - Where is flasher?
You really gotta quit the drugs, man!  He wants to know where the "flasher"
is located.  The little thing that is plugged into the fuse box on most
cars.  Obviously not on a blazer, though.  From past posts, I would guess at
behind the ashtray.  BTW, the rear turn lights are not a three way bulb.  It
has 2 filaments.  One is the taillight, and the other is a turn/stop light.

http://www.autoforumz.com/Chevrolet-S10-Blazer-flasher-ftopict104444.html
http://www.autoforumz.com/eform.php?p=484958

Re: Re: S10 Blazer - Where is flasher?
_2@alt.athenanews.com...

My Bad. At least I said that I wasnít sure. I didnít know you were
talking about the part that actually makes the lights flash. I will
stop doing them today. BTW, I actually meant that it has more than one
filament. Just poor wording.

Re: Re: S10 Blazer - Where is flasher?

Sorry I flamed you.  Damn, it seems like everyone (me, too) feels
bulletproof with newsgroup posts.  I hope the OP figures out his problem.

[...]

Did you ever find your flasher relay?  I have a '95 Blazer with the same
problem.  I like the Chilton's, "The flasher is in the convenience center"
description.

Regars,
Rich

Re: S10 Blazer - Where is flasher?

In my '91 S-10 pick-up, it's located on the top corner of the fuse
panel.  I'm not sure about that model Blazer, but I hope this helps.

Site Timeline