TC Lockup

I have a 97 GMC Yukon with a 5.7L and the 4L60E transmission. Can anyone tell me if this transmission/TC will lockup in 2nd gear?

I pull a camper of about 5000lb and occasionally pull in the mountains. It's not unusual to pull it down into 2nd gear, set the RPMs at 2800 to

3000 and follow the 18 wheelers up a hill. I plan to tow the camper out West this year and I'm sure the mountain grades will be longer.

Thanks, Glenn

Reply to
GlennB