2003 GMC Yukon

I am looking at the following vehicle but I wanted to get some thoughts from others because I dont really know much about GMC Vehicles.

2003 Yukon 115000 Miles Fully Loaded-It has every option you could possibly want. Leather Interior 3rd row seating It appears to be in good condition.

I guess what I am wanting to know is really how reliable are GMCs? What would you pay for a vehicle like this? Im trying to look at my options and see if it is something I want to spend money on!!! THANKS!

Reply to
Appleburst23

Thats alot of miles. Most dealers call them highway miles.But a mile is still a mile. All bearings, rearend, transmission and engine all have 115k miles on them. If you are still interested check to see if the water pump, timing chain, starter, heater core , radiator, brakes and all fluids have been replaced.Then cross your fingers and hope nothing happens.

Reply to
Chevy Man

Rather that cross your fingers, put some money aside for what will eventually happen. With cars today, 115k is not all that bad, but things do wear and there will be repairs. This is the time that engine accessories, AC, and suspension wear shows, as well as the items already mentioned. No one can predict if you will have $0 next year or $900 in repairs. If not next year, the year after. At the right price it will be a good buy, but if prepared both mentally and fiscally, you won't cry if a hub or other pricey part has to be replaced.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski