What is Piston Slap?

Just because I'm too lazy to read it from the other forums, what did they change about the pistons? Are they made out of plastic now (like everything else on the new trucks).

~KJ/TLGM

Reply to
KJ

Nope, play-doh.

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

piston slap is what Detroit did to Indiana last week.

Reply to
CADDman

Piston Slap is what you get when a corporate automotive bean counter and a motor engineer/designer butt heads, and the bean counter wins!

Sorry , Bad joke, but I could not help myself

Reply to
mike

bad joke?

100% accurate explanation and you forgot to add. Using the lowest bidder to cast the shitty pistons!

Refinish King

PS In the old days, when the skirts wore, they just burned oil, now they let you know it's getting ready to burn oil. Could it be an engineering design as an alarm?

Reply to
Refinish King

. . . Re: What is Piston Slap?

On Fri, Jun 4, 2004, 4:08pm (CDT+1)

snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net (CADDman) wrote in

Piston slap is what Detroit did to Indiana last week. ========= =========

Piston slap is what Detroit did to Shaq and the Lakers last night.

Reply to
Marsh Monster