What year are these Avalanche bed covers ?

I have a 3 piece bed cover set from an Avalanche but not sure what year they are from. Anyone tell me from these pics? (Ignore date code on photos,they were taken today!!)

Were they the same for several model years?

Reply to
Me

They look exactly like the ones from '02-'06 years. I own an '04 and the ones pictured are identical. What I can't say for 100% certain is if the '07-'09 years are the same. I've got a friend with an '08 and they LOOK the same, but it's not sitting right outside my door like my '04 is.

Reply to
Augustus

Update...they all interchange between all years of Avalanche, including the Escalade EXT . The only difference is the '02 model year ones are light grey in color, and the '03-'09 are dark grey. The ones you have look dark grey.....with the usual sun fading on top. There's a couple of products out there that can make them look almost new again if desired. Hope this helps. eBay or Kijiji is a good venue for checking out range of prices on used sets.

Reply to
Augustus

They're all interchangable for the most part, they're just different colors and I think the materials may have changed a little bit. They got away from the body-armour look at some point and changed some of the plastics over time too. Here's a thread on replacement panels.

StonePilot