Anyone identify what these are?

Top of the boot on both sides. They have a strange hook and an embedded screw thread on the circular bit. Wondered if they are some sort of fixings for a dog guard or something like that. Definitely a custom fit for the P38 as they are moulded to the space there but don't remember them being on my last P38 so presume they are an option.

Matt

Reply to
Matt M

I reckon dog guard, or bulkhead type fixinings

Reply to
Nige

They are for the loops to put her ankles in.

Reply to
Rich B