A bit of advice please?

Hi people I am thinking of buying a 2000(X) Xsara coupe 1.6 VTR, what is your opinion of these? I have a ZX 1.9TD estate which has never let me down in 90k miles
and I think is great ( Im keeping it as well, not replacing) The VTR has done 30k looks very nice and is up for £4300 with a full 12 month warrenty. Should I or shouldnt I? Dave
‚úĖ
Go for it ... For Christ's sake ! - before it's too late !!!.
The VTR Coupe is a great motor. I'm on my second one. Make sure it's got all the bells and whistles etc.
-- Steve B
message

opinion
miles
warrenty.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Steve ( snipped-for-privacy@hotmil.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

And there was me, thinking it was a 1.6 Xsara.
Such a loudly proclaimed milestone in motoring history...
Immortal for such world firsts and notable highlights as... erm, err... being advertised by some "supermodel" not quite getting her baps out.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ