I am thinking of buying a Discovery- any help?

Hi I am looking into buying a Discovery, 98-99 onwards and was wondering what people think and what I should be looking out for?

Thanks James

Reply to
Jamjac881

Which country? TD5 will have different things to look for than the 4l V8.

General things though - check the ACE pump isn't noisy, check the self levelling suspension self levels. Look for signs of head gasket problems.

David

Reply to
David French