Best wishes

Best wishes are posted everywhere. A good hint for all of us.

Marry X-mas, best wishes to you all!

May the C2 prosper and the C3 Pluriel sell like hell. May we hear finally good news for the C6.

May the newsgroup be found by all Citroen users that must be somewhere on this world. May there be peace and potatoes for everyone.

Reply to
2Rowdy

May I add my wishes here too.

If you are looking for a 2CV Calender for 2004, have a look at CitroNews.

You can find my free calender there for dowload. Greetings from Austria

Hannes

Reply to
Hannes Hromadka

Message i.d.:, by author Hannes Hromadka aka inspired me,

Great initiative. May you have many downloads this year Hannes. Great hearing from you again.

Reply to
2Rowdy