Citroen Berlingo Multispace

We are looking at replacing our 5 year old Fiat Multipla with a new 1.6 Litre Hdi Berlingo Multispace. A good idea or not?

Brian

Reply to
Brian Millson

Hi Brian

Had my 2.0hdi for 30 months and am very pleased with it. Economical, smooth, good driving position (suits me) and I think it is quite quiet as well.

Reply to
Thanatos

Thanks very much for that. It looks like just what we are looking for. The equipment level is high and I think it will suit us.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Millson

I have had Berlingos now - am currently on a 2.0 HDi full spec which I think has now been replaced with the 1.6 Hdi.

In over 4 years of motoring and 72,000 miles, not one problem. Spacious comfortable, superb economical smooth engine with a remarkably good gearchange for what is really just a van with windows.

Apart from tyres and front pads, no problems. I am certain it would suit you.

Ian

Reply to
Ian

Hi Brian

One thing I forget. INSIST that a spare wheel lock is fitted before you drive the vehicle away.

Reply to
Thanatos

Absolutely right! Have the spare wheel lock fitted immediately.

We've had ours for a year now and are very happy with it.

Reply to
JohnD

Pray tell, what is a spare wheel lock????

Thanks for the advice guys. I should place the order today.

Brian Millson

Reply to
Brian Millson

Re: Citroen Berlingo MultispaceHi

It stops the 'sticky finger brigade' from having it away with your spare wheel. There are two types that I am aware of (locks not SFB) One fits under the car onto the original lock and the other (stronger) fits through the boot floor. Citroen UK, the Police and everyone else is aware of the problem, but the dealers dont do anything about it unless you ask.

Reply to
Thanatos

Does anyone know where the Citroen Multispace is built? At which factory in France?

Brian Millson

Reply to
Brian Millson

Hi!

Berlingos and Peugeot Partners both come from Valencia, Spain.

hjk

"Brian Millson" wrote:...

Reply to
hjk

"Ian" schreef in bericht news:f41kf.123316$ snipped-for-privacy@fe2.news.blueyonder.co.uk...

What do you mean by front pads? (I have a Peugeot Partner for 2 years now and am very satisfied).

Reply to
Linea Recta

Oh yeah, sorry. You are right! The name at least starts with a 'V'... ;-) But Vigo sounds familiar.

hjk "Gasket" wrote:439dc769$1 snipped-for-privacy@x-privat.org...

Reply to
hjk

Reply to