Citroen Berlingo Multispace

We are looking at replacing our 5 year old Fiat Multipla with a new 1.6 Litre Hdi Berlingo Multispace. A good idea or not?
Brian

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Hi Brian

Had my 2.0hdi for 30 months and am very pleased with it. Economical, smooth, good driving position (suits me) and I think it is quite quiet as well.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Thanks very much for that. It looks like just what we are looking for. The equipment level is high and I think it will suit us.
Brian
On 1/12/05 22:04, in article dmnoh8$hfp$ snipped-for-privacy@news.freedomsurf.net, "Thanatos"

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
I have had Berlingos now - am currently on a 2.0 HDi full spec which I think has now been replaced with the 1.6 Hdi.
In over 4 years of motoring and 72,000 miles, not one problem. Spacious comfortable, superb economical smooth engine with a remarkably good gearchange for what is really just a van with windows.
Apart from tyres and front pads, no problems. I am certain it would suit you.
Ian

Add pictures here
‚úĖ

think
What do you mean by front pads? (I have a Peugeot Partner for 2 years now and am very satisfied).
--
regards,

|\ /|
‚úĖ
Hi Brian

<snip>
One thing I forget. INSIST that a spare wheel lock is fitted before you drive the vehicle away.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Absolutely right! Have the spare wheel lock fitted immediately.
We've had ours for a year now and are very happy with it.
JohnD

Add pictures here
‚úĖ

--B_3216615508_2754748 Content-type: text/plain;     charset="US-ASCII" Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit
Pray tell, what is a spare wheel lock????
Thanks for the advice guys. I should place the order today.
Brian Millson
On 4/12/05 01:27, in article ILCdnf3onuFmpA snipped-for-privacy@pipex.net, "JohnD"

</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">&gt;&gt;&gt; Thanks very much for that. &nbsp;It looks like just what we are looking for.<BR> &gt;&gt;&gt; The<BR> &gt;&gt;&gt; equipment level is high and I think it will suit us.<BR> &gt;&gt;&gt; <BR> &gt;&gt;&gt; Brian<BR> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#008000">&gt;&gt; <BR> &gt;&gt; &lt;snip&gt;<BR> &gt;&gt; <BR> &gt;&gt; One thing I forget. INSIST that a spare wheel lock is fitted before you<BR> &gt;&gt; drive<BR> &gt;&gt; the vehicle away.<BR> &gt;&gt; <BR> &gt;&gt; <BR> &gt;&gt; <BR> &gt;&gt; <BR> &gt;&gt; <BR> &gt;&gt; <BR> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000FF">&gt; <BR> &gt; <BR> </FONT></SPAN></FONT> </BODY> </HTML>
--B_3216615508_2754748--
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Re: Citroen Berlingo MultispaceHi
Pray tell, what is a spare wheel lock????
It stops the 'sticky finger brigade' from having it away with your spare wheel. There are two types that I am aware of (locks not SFB) One fits under the car onto the original lock and the other (stronger) fits through the boot floor. Citroen UK, the Police and everyone else is aware of the problem, but the dealers dont do anything about it unless you ask.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Does anyone know where the Citroen Multispace is built? At which factory in France?
Brian Millson
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Hi!
Berlingos and Peugeot Partners both come from Valencia, Spain.
hjk

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
hjk" <$TR("hjk#54?phpoint#fi","#?",".@ wrote:

There is not any PSA factory in Valencia: only in Vigo and Villaverde (Madrid). I'm not sure which of them assembles the vans, though.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Oh yeah, sorry. You are right! The name at least starts with a 'V'... ;-) But Vigo sounds familiar.
hjk "Gasket" wrote:439dc769$1 snipped-for-privacy@x-privat.org...

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Gasket wrote: