berlingo cigarette lighter

I still can't get my Citroen berlingo to work without the ignition on, it's driving me nuts.

Haynes manual say's it wired through the ignition switch with fuse number f23.

Somebody mentioned that the xantia had a fuse that could be moved to stop this, anyone know which one? It might be the same!

Reply to
dan

duh, sorry hot day. I meant to say that it's the cigarette lighter that doesn't work. The machine itself is wonderful

Reply to
dan

Sorry, unable to help, but which model have you got? A friend has a Berlingo van (98) and the cigar lighter will not work on that at all. She has not got the handbook, so it has not been possible to discover which fuse could be responsible, though none seem to be faulty. Anyone know which fuse is used, and what other items would be affected by that fuse? The vehicle is currently in France, so getting a Haynes manual is not so easy either.

Reply to
Brian

Brian ( snipped-for-privacy@tesco.net) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

No, but getting a Revue Technique should be easy.

Adrian

Yes, I have seen them, but you also need a good grip of technical French to make any use of them.

Reply to
Brian

It's a 1999 multispace forte, Diesel, not HDI (wish it was)!

Reply to
dan

Amazon are not cheap but they rock

try

or

dan

dan ( snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Mmm. A second hand Haynes manual for ONLY Eur75...

Reply to
Adrian

My god

Sorry, that's scary

Amazon.co.uk have it for =A318 (about Eur26)

get them to post it to France from there. I know it can be done, I've sent books to America that way. It'll still work out cheaper. Don't know how they can justify that price difference. Might be worth a butchers on ebay.

Haynes manuals have served me very well > dan ( snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they

Reply to
dan

dan ( snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Simple.

It's not Amazon themselves selling it. It's a used book being sold by an Amazon user.

Doesn't mean anybody's going to be daft enough to buy it.

Reply to
Adrian