Citroen C3 Stalling

Does anyone have any feedback on the problem of the C3 stalling. My new Citroen has been back for software upgrades and still stalls very often on right hand turns. My dealer tells me Citroen are not aware of this issue.
(Having looked on the web I can only assume someone at Citroen is not paying attention!). If anyone can give me any pointers as to the cause of the stalling I may at least be able to set My dealer on the right course to fix my care.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

Favourite technique, that. Deny anyone else has a promblem so you can divide and rule.
Every time someone tells our local community centre that they can't get in if they're in a wheelchair the reply that it's the first time anyone's complained. This despite three written complaints from three different locals.
--
Skipweasel
We have always been at war with Iran. [George Orwell - almost]