New citroen c3

Do you have link or news about new c3?

Thanks

Reply to
MB

MB ( snipped-for-privacy@inwind.it) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

A replacement for the C3? Heard nothing, and I'd think it's a bit early. Another few years, although maybe a face-lift is around the corner.

The C5 is going to be first, I'd think.

Reply to
Adrian

"Adrian" ha scritto nel messaggio news:Xns969189A1C854Badrianachapmanfreeis@204.153.244.170...

Yes a simple face lift. In italy will be presented in september, I'd want to see fotos new colors etc...

Reply to
MB

MB ( snipped-for-privacy@inwind.it) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

's hope that remains an artist's impression, eh?

Reply to
Adrian

I know google

I think that this isn't the new face (i hope) of c3, but a tuning

I' hope a big reduction in price for this series :-) My saxo has met a giant wild boar :-)

Thanks

Reply to
MB

MB ( snipped-for-privacy@inwind.it) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

C4/facelift C5/C6 style front...

You want a nice C2 to replace it.

Can I suggest this one? It seems very cheap for a 2005 C2 VTS - only £100, and nobody's bid on it yet. I wonder why?

Adrian

Odd that. its a nice colour aswell, maybe its the bit about the air bag thats put them all off......

Rob

Reply to
Rob Beech

organs driver still inside sheets

If the driver is still inside the sheets; I can sell the organs.

Reply to
MB