Looking for XM 'plip' (remote locking) key case

Both the plastic cases for our XM 'plips' are disintegrating, that is the rubber cover over the two buttons is falling apart. Does anyone have any ideas where one might be able to get replacements? They are
not a Citroen spare as far as we can tell.
Also does anyone know what this would be called in French, my French is reasonable and I may well ask in some French language groups but I'm not sure what to call it in French (it doesn't really have a proper name in English!).
--
Chris Green

Add pictures here
‚úĖ