Opinion on Xsara Picasso

Hello! I'm about to buy a used Xsara Picasso, and I have 2 choices now.
Both the 1.6i Exclusive from 2002, but one has 50.000kms and the other has 100.000kms, although they give me a 2 year warranty on the one with 100.000
kms and only a 1 year warranty on the one with 50.000 kms.
Any thoughts? Thx, TJ
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
I've got a Picasso. I reckon you should go for the long warranty, as they break down and drop to bits from new.
Wishing you better luck than I've had. Ron.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
check out www.citroenpicasso.org.uk/picasso

Add pictures here