Opinion on Xsara Picasso

Hello! I'm about to buy a used Xsara Picasso, and I have 2 choices now.

Both the 1.6i Exclusive from 2002, but one has 50.000kms and the other has

100.000kms, although they give me a 2 year warranty on the one with 100.000 kms and only a 1 year warranty on the one with 50.000 kms.

Any thoughts? Thx, TJ

Reply to
Tojo

I've got a Picasso. I reckon you should go for the long warranty, as they break down and drop to bits from new.

Wishing you better luck than I've had. Ron.

Reply to
R BELL

check out

Johnnie Scott