Keys for Citroen Xsara Picasso

About to make a purchase of a second hand Xsara Picasso. I noticed that there was a 'plip' key and a non 'plip' key. Will the 'non plip' key operate the car when the plip key is not nearby? I lost the key to a previous car that had such a system and the 'third' spare 'non plip' key did not allow the engine to start!!!

Is it true that Citroen only provide one 'plip' key?

Tim

Reply to
Tim Rogers

In message , Tim Rogers writes

My wife's just got 2 keys with dibbers for her new C3, my 03 Saxo VTS has 1 key with a dibber and one without.

Regards,

Reply to
Neil Pugh