repair dooropener xsara

I'dropped my key to open the doors of my xsara. Inside there 's a small transmitter. One of the circuits has 8 legs. The number on the circuit is E16-01E and 0051G8Y
Guess that is the processor but can find any reference to it. Between leg 6 and 7 there should be either a capacitor or a resistor. anyone who could give me the value of this part?
thx 1000x
jacques
mail: falgouze gmail.com
Add pictures here