Xsara alloys?

I have just got a Citroen Xsara Desire with alloys. Looking around for alloy wheel cleaner, I believe I need to be careful what to use.

Anyone got any views - can I use any alloy wheel cleaner or are the Xsara original alloys anodised / coated or whatever,meaning I have to use something else?

Thank you for any views.

Reply to
NewsGroupQuestion

Almost all alloy wheels including yours are actually painted silver so any ' wheel cleaner' product will be fine.

Reply to
radar