Sensodrive and clutch

has anyone had any problems with clutches on sensodrive C3s?
I have just had my 3rd clutch fitted in a 1.6i after 19000 miles, the Dealer doesn't seem to think there is a problem!
The symptoms are juddering in 1st and second, both in sensodrive and manual mode.
It is a pity(!) because asides from this the car is very good.
Conroy Knapp
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

sounds like a manufacturers fault with the clutches
Add pictures here
‚úĖ