Vintage Renault items on Ebay

Hello all. I'm helping a retired friend sell off his collection of car brochures and sales materials on Ebay. These are all original and mostly from US dealers. Many of these are historic in nature and rare.
Check out these examples of interest to Renault afficianados:
Classic Renault sales brochure collection c. 1972 http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&itemy17891436&categoryg62&sspagename=WDVW
1980 LeCar sales brochure http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&itemy17891461&categoryg62&sspagename=WDVW
Also check out ALL of our auctions of classic US 60's and 70's European and sports car brochures, including Porsche, Audi, and BMW, at: http://cgi6.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=chardhole&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rowsP
Or search by Seller: "Chardhole"
Cheers. Sorry for the spam.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ