Grand Cherokee Items on Ebay

I am auctioning off some nice Grand Cherokee items on ebay.

for this and view my other items. Thanks,

Mike

Reply to
Mike Dockery

=2428720315 for this and view my other items.>

Reply to
Mike Dockery

Still didn't work, dude.

Two hints.

When posting a link, put a "" with no spaces before and after the link. That way *most* newsreaders will refrain from breaking the line and destroying the link.

Or just use tinyurl.com or equivalent.

And it might be nice to give folks a summary here of what type of items and/or what series of Grand they might fit. That way nobody has to go open eBay if not interested, and is more likely to go look if they are interested.

OK, I lied, that was three hints.

Approximately 8/19/03 12:57, Mike Dockery uttered for posterity:

Reply to
Lon Stowell

Is this what you were trying to do?

Mike

Mike Dockery wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

=2428720315

> =2428720315 for this and view my other items.> >

Reply to
Mike Dockery

Do you have a "buy it now" price that you'd end the auction for?

Thanks!

Brian

98 ZJ 5.9

=2428720315 for this and view my other items.>

Reply to
Brian Wolfe

I like Netscape, it doesn't break links.

Mike

Reply to
Mike Romain

The K&N auction that is...

> =2428720315 for this and view my other items.> >

Reply to
Brian Wolfe

Mike, what did you do differently than the other Mike? Is it the fact that there were extra s on each side of the link? Even on the included copy in this post, it is still complete...

> =2428720315

> > =2428720315 for this and view my other items.> > >

Reply to
TJim

Oh, OK. Ignore my earlier question about your non-broken link.

> >> =2428720315

Reply to
TJim

I am wondering if the Rear Storage Cover would fit in my 95 Grand Cherokee. Any ideas? Thanks

Mike (from Indiana)

=2428720315 for this and view my other items.>

Reply to
WMS