Xantia Wiring

Both as a general query, and as a result of my '96 TD being a collection of intermittent connections on wheels (aircon, rev counter, reversing lights,
radio control illumination......any pattern here?) I would dearly love an accurate circuit diagram for the model as built - i.e. not the fairy-story printed by Haynes. Does anybody know for such a thing being available to Joe Public?
TF
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

I got hold of a copy of a CD from eBay - claims to be a "service manual" but I'd call it a reference - there really isn't much about "how to" on it. However, it does have a very thorough wiring diagram trace function, which appears to cover more of the installed equipment than Haynes - e.g. a/c, so it may be a good thing for filling the gaps.
More on this as I try to use it.....
TF
Add pictures here
‚úĖ