XUD9 engine documentation

Hi !

I've bought polish car (FSO Polonez) with citroen's diesel XUD9 engine. I am searching any technical documentation of this engine. Anyone can help ?

Reply to
Marcin Szczepaniak

Marcin Szczepaniak ( snipped-for-privacy@IHATESPAM.sieradz.info) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Haynes do a book on the engine.

Adrian

yeah, Haynes is your best bet ..

And a Zappa sign off , FANTASTIC ! (I am currently teaching my 4yr old "the radio is broken" ....)

All the best

Steve

"There'll be no peace on earth until the last politician is hanged with the guts of the last priest" - Merry Christmas ...

Reply to
drd

Marcin Szczepaniak wrote: || Hi ! || || I've bought polish car (FSO Polonez) with citroen's diesel XUD9 || engine. I am searching any technical documentation of this engine. || Anyone can help ?

XUD9 - Xantia, ZX, Peugeot, .....

news server: news.triger.com.pl :)

-- rafalz

Reply to