XUD9 engine documentation

Hi !
I've bought polish car (FSO Polonez) with citroen's diesel XUD9 engine. I am searching any technical documentation of this engine. Anyone can help ?

--
z powazaniem "Without deviation from the norm,
Marcin Szczepaniak progress is not possible."

Haynes do a book on the engine.
http://www.haynes.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId10001&storeId 001&productId873
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

And a Zappa sign off , FANTASTIC ! (I am currently teaching my 4yr old "the radio is broken" ....)
All the best
Steve
"There'll be no peace on earth until the last politician is hanged with the guts of the last priest" - Merry Christmas ...
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Marcin Szczepaniak wrote: || Hi ! || || I've bought polish car (FSO Polonez) with citroen's diesel XUD9 || engine. I am searching any technical documentation of this engine. || Anyone can help ?
XUD9 - Xantia, ZX, Peugeot, ..... www.citroen.autko.pl news server: news.triger.com.pl :) -- rafalz
Add pictures here
‚úĖ