I've just bought a Saab!

I've just bought an 'H reg' 9000 turbo S , 5 door hatchback, with

134,000miles on the clock. To say I am thrilled is an understatement.....I have been saab-less for nearly 12 years!!!!!!! But it does have a few 'niggles/problems', that I hope I can get some help with on this group. My first vehicle after I had passed my test was a Saab 9000 turbo, (SCAREY INSURANCE PREMIUMS you wouldn't believe) My last Saab, a 900 turbo, sadly it's head gasket went and water went through the turbo.............(or so I was told, hence an un economic repair). I was gutted. We had been through a lot together........I was sales rep (for my sins) and have never quite got over my car/friend. We spent lots of miles together! I spent some time in a ..............(sorry) Fiesta Xr2i, which felt like a 'bean can in the rain'. Basically, I am back in the fold and probably needing advice and help in abundance............dispite the Haynes manual! All my best wishes, Denise.
Reply to
Dee Varley

Excellent, well done. What niggles?

Reply to
Grunff

in article c1tg00$1n47bi$ snipped-for-privacy@ID-152899.news.uni-berlin.de, Grunff at snipped-for-privacy@ixxa.com wrote on 29/02/2004 19:52:

Probably gets too many waves from other people driving Saabs, or blinded by over-enthusiastic flashing Saab drivers :)

Paul

1989 900 Turbo S
Paul Halliday

Gosh how hard could it have been to find a good used motor? Usually when one is that attached to their car it makes a lot of otherwise uneconomical repairs economical again, oh well, enjoy your "new" 9000, never driven a

9000 but they look nice.
Reply to
James Sweet

In article , snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com spouted forth into alt.autos.saab...

I've driven an LPT 2.0 CDE. Felt softer but smoother than my T16S. Ran out of puff before the T16S, but got going sooner to.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo