1954 Chevy Panel Truck

Here's the bargain of the year folks. I'm burnt out. If you want a project you had better jump on this one!

For Sale: VERY RARE 1954 Chevy 1/2 ton 3100 Series Panel Truck. Many Many extras. Started as a street rod and a lot of the work has been done. It has a 350, auto, tilt, 4 wheel disc brakes and driveshaft already machined and installed, A 9" Ford rear end installed with new shocks, It has a independent rack and pinion front end installed already. New cowl repair panels, new disc brake master cylinder 2 gallon of Sherwin Williams metallic blue pain, 1 gallon Sherwin Williams metallic silver and 1 gallon of the thick SW primer. Extra hood, doors,all dash parts, extra set of pickup running boards, extra fenders, an extra Chevy pickup tilt steering, new 12 volt wiper motor with switch. 2 grilles (it will take both to make one good one) Two nice rear doors in primer with new after market door latches for them, An original pickup bench seat, bumpers. $2800.00 firm. Buy it this week 9-4-05- 9-11-05 and I'll throw in a brand new 30 over engine rebuild kit with rings, bearings, new pistons etc. and a brand new Chrome engine dress up kit. Call for more info between 4 and 9 pm EST only or leave message on answering machine. 276-766-3111 Truck is located near Hillsville Virginia. Will not hold. First one with the cash money takes it off my hands! Bring your roll back or trailer and get a bargain. If not sold it will go to EBAY with a starting bid of the above.

Reply to
David