42 chevy parts, All parts from ca desert truck

I have the following parts for a 42 chev truck for sale, 1-2 core radiator-$175.00 obo 1-4 core radiator both in good shape, no leaks can tell-$250.00
1 stock gas tank with no rust, truck is a ca desert truck$250.00 1 stock seat in good shape, bottom needs upholtered-goes with gas tank 1 stock heater box with no rust-$75.00 1 7'4" bed with fenders, surface rust only, no wood in bed-Make offer 1 stock rear bumper, surface rust, needs chroming but is straight. Can call if need any info, 661-406-4128, May be able to deliver if you live in certain areas
I have a 42 Chev that needs a seat, drivers window, heater box and rear bumper and box. I live in Victoria BC. Any idea what it would cost to ship the seat, heater box and bumper. WHat would you take if I bought the three pieces. Keith snipped-for-privacy@telus.net 250-477-7590 ps. I am a truck driver and work odd hours