Power Windows Recommendation

I have a 1956 Chevy Truck that I am wanting to install Power Windows in. I purchased a Juliano Kit and it won't work. I need it because I shaved the door handles on the outside of the truck so I'm using remote controls to lower the window to gain access. I would appreciate any kit info that can be supplied.

Thanks Bob

Reply to
Bob Hosid

purchased a Juliano Kit and it won't work. I need it because I shaved the door handles on the outside of the truck so I'm using remote controls to lower the window to gain access.

I'm sorry I don't know anything useful about power windows. However, you might consider a solenoid or something to operate the door opener directly from your remote.

Reply to
myford100