Door panels for 56 Chevy Truck

I am trying to find the decorative covers that sit just below the door windows on a 56 Chevy truck. They cover about 25% of the door and provide the covering just below the window glass. Any help? I would like to purchase if anyone has some.
Bob Hosid
American classic has them for $70 ea.
http://www.americanclassic.com /
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>I am trying to find the decorative covers that sit just below the door windows on a 56 Chevy truck.&nbsp;&nbsp; They cover about 25% of the door and provide the covering just below the window glass.&nbsp; Any help? I would like to purchase if anyone has some.</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Bob Hosid</FONT></DIV></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML> ------=