Trying to find two landrovers

Hi All

I am trying to locate two landrovers, they were previously owned by my other halfs dad.

They are AHP 523A and NNJ673F. If any of you know of these vehicles, any information would be gratefully appreciated

Regards

Paul

Reply to
Paul Tasker

the rac do a vehicle registration check

show NNJ673F as being still around last changed hands20 march 2003 But AHP 523A is not there

Andy

-- SWB Series 2a ( dressed as a 3) "Bruce" It's big it's mean it's really really green

Reply to
Andy.Smalley

Hi Paul

What part of the UK would these have lived in?

Reply to
wayne

My landy doesnt show up on the RAC check, but it definately exists!, so not being there isnt a sure sign of it not being around anymore!

Reply to
Tom Woods