Classic car mags free to collector

entwisi wrote in news:pan.2005.10.04.14.25.23.3149 @dsl.pipex.com:

Yes please.

Reply to
tallbloke

Right, I have a suitcase full of old classic car magazines. Mainly Your Classic, Popular Classic and Practical Classic. All in well used condition from the late 80's early 90's. The info in them is still worthwhile and for someone starting out in the classic scene there must be a wealth of good info in them. Free to anyone who can be bothered to collect them or arrange transport by the UKRMUR[1]. Located in Accrington but could at a push be collected from Knutsford area(as I work down there).

[1] If you don't know what this is then you can't make use of it.
Reply to
entwisi

Sold!

Are you over this way at all mate? If not I'll try and get them via the Rats

I'll send you an em with my addy

Reply to
entwisi

entwisi wrote in news:pan.2005.10.04.16.41.04.289345 @dsl.pipex.com: