Classic Car Magazines - Free to collector?

If there is anyone interested in the first 100 or so copies of Classic Car Mart, they're sitting here alongside me and in imminent danger of being recycled! This really was an excellent magazine when Mike Worthington Williams was editor, I stopped buying it shortly after it changed format and they employed Mark Stone at issue number 101 or thereabouts. I really would hate to see these being destroyed if anyone is interested in them, but they really are getting in the way and will have to go in the new year. If you're interested then mail me privately - don't forget to modify the address as it's spam trapped, Cheers, Bill.

-- Rarebits4classics .......just what you've been looking for

PO Box 1232 Calne Wiltshire SN11 8WA United Kingdom

William Davies