I've got to clear some space before the end of next week so I'm clearing out
some spares for my previous E34. They are far too good to 'skip' but
probably not worth the time to Ebay due to weight/postage costs. Free to
collector only. (near Melksham, Wilts).
All from a 1992-1994 E34 520i Touring.
- Pair of front struts complete. One shock insert leaking. Both hubs
(bearings & abs rings) and road springs in perfect condition.
- Pair of genuine BMW rear struts complete. Good condition. Bought s/h from
FAB but never fitted.
- Front upper track control arms with good bushes.
- Pair of steering linkages with good balljoints.
- Pair of front discs. Used but in excellent condition (<5000 miles).
Probably more miscellaneous stuff in the garage too.
All got to go in one lot before next Sunday or it's off to the dump with it