Landrover magazines , free to collector.

Hello all,

Not a FOR SALE advert.

Totally free.....SWMBO insists they must go.

LROI from oct 97 to 2001 ish. the odd one missing but several LRM and LR Enthusiast as extras.

I reccon about 80 mags in total. IN BINDERS !!

Vey good condition - no oily fingerprints.

Collect from Walsall , West mids or possibly Cheltenham.

No messers , all or nothing.

They will go into the recycling bin next Friday (25th?)

Come on lads.....knowledge is power !!

Thanks for reading

Martin

Reply to
Home user

Martin,

If no-one else has expressed an interest, I'll happily take 'em off your hands. Will check with my SWMBO when I get home to see if I've been allocated any "tasks" to see when's best for collection.

Cheers,

Stu

Reply to
hungary3482

|| Martin, || ||| LROI from oct 97 to 2001 ish. the odd one missing but several LRM ||| and LR Enthusiast as extras. || || If no-one else has expressed an interest, I'll happily take 'em off || your hands. Will check with my SWMBO when I get home to see if I've || been allocated any "tasks" to see when's best for collection. || || Cheers, || || Stu

Also check whether that space next to the bog hasn't been allocated to something else when you weren't paying attention.

Reply to
Richard Brookman

I'll just bring this back up to the top and say a public thanks to Martin for the magazines - will keep me going for some time methinks.

Cheers, Stu

Reply to
hungary3482