Ford Cortina 1969

I have just obtained an old Ford Cortina 1969 and I am looking for a maintenance manual for it. Can anyone help?

Reply to
Mo

Shall I put one on ebay for you?

Reply to
mrcheerful

i have got a haynes well used

Reply to
roverman

Many thanks Mr Cheerful for your kind offer, however, a friend managed to source a manual for me. Thanks again. Mo.

Reply to
Mo

Many thanks for responding, however, a friend has managed to source a manual for me. I do appreciate your response. Regards. Mo.

Reply to
Mo