mark 1 cortina parts

For Sale. New clutch,pressure plate and bearing also suitable for escort, consul, or anglia. Front side windows for Mk 1 cortina. New Zealand E mail for info.

Reply to
dickydoo

If we wanted to buy your crap, we would look on ebay.

Stop advertising here. If everyone advertised here, no one would get a word in edgewise.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Okay, I thought someone might be interested,.sorry.

Reply to
dickydoo