Ammco brake shoe grinder - Replacement abrasive belts source

I have a model #880 Ammco brake shoe grinder and need to find a supplier of the abrasive belts. I have contacted Ammco and the parts person did not have any information on the product at all. I have done all sorts of searches on the web have found nothing. Maybe someone out there knows of a source.

I am would like to size the rear brake shoes of my Triumph TR4 to my new Alfin drums.

Thanks. Steve

Reply to
sbracing

Try "CSM Just Abrasives"

If they don't have them, they'll make them up. If it's abrasive, they've got one. Get their huge paper catalogue too -- one of my favourite suppliers.

Reply to
Andy Dingley