wolseley 15/60

I'm looking for a wolseley 15/60 in good condition, anyone out their as one for sale I would be very interested.

I have at the moment a Morris Minor 1964 in class 2 condition, I would consider a swap if need be, my motor won a prize at a car show this year, just to give anyone interested an idea of her state.

I am in the Lancashire area, but would travel, so long as it's not to far.

Hope you can help...

Dennis.

Reply to
Dennis Richardson