1975 CORVETTE still here....make offer

--B_3233639843_102532 Content-type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit
1975 Corvette short rear window with 1982 fuel-injected 350 and front end. 32K original miles according to title. New battery, injection computer, master cylinder, tune up, etc. Auto, AC, PS, PB, PW, PA, mirror T-Tops, leather. REALLY fast. Runs GREAT. Has been stored for over three years, so needs to be driven, some attention and some paint. Clean title and service docs included. Nearly a dozen people have said they are coming to see it, etc., but so far it's talk..I want to sell it, so $4750 or reasonable cash offer takes it! Near Boston.
http://i5.tinypic.com/1255do9.jpg
http://i6.tinypic.com/1255ets.jpg
--B_3233639843_102532 Content-type: text/html; charset="US-ASCII" Content-transfer-encoding
<HTML> <HEAD> <TITLE>1975 CORVETTE still here....make offer</TITLE> </HEAD> <BODY> <FONT FACE="Verdana"><SPAN STYLE='font-size:12.0px'>X-no-archive: yes<BR> <BR> 1975 Corvette short rear window with 1982 fuel-injected 350 and front end.<BR> 32K original miles according to title. New battery, injection computer,<BR> master cylinder, tune up, etc. Auto, AC, PS, PB, PW, PA, mirror T-Tops,<BR> leather. REALLY fast. Runs GREAT. Has been stored for over three years, so<BR> needs to be driven, some attention and some paint. Clean title and service<BR> docs included. Nearly a dozen people have said they are coming to see it, etc., but so far it's talk..I want to <BR> sell it, so </SPAN></FONT><SPAN STYLE='font-size:12.0px'><FONT FACE="Geneva">$4750</FONT><FONT FACE="Verdana"> or reasonable </FONT><FONT FACE="Geneva"=

<BR> <a href="
http://i5.tinypic.com/1255do9.jpg ">
http://i5.tinypic.com/1255do9.jpg </a><BR> <a href="
http://i6.tinypic.com/1255ets.jpg ">
http://i6.tinypic.com/1255ets.jpg </a><BR> &nbsp;<BR> </FONT></SPAN> </BODY> </HTML>
--B_3233639843_102532--
Thats pretty low mileage for a 1975. Sure is a good deal ; if i needed a starter vette , id buy it. Ill keep my ears open for you. Have you tried at www.corvetteforum.com in the C3 for sale room ?
Dave 1970 BB Coupe

Why does it have a 82 Front Clip? And by Clean title do you mean clear title. When I hear clean title, I take it to mean it isn't a Salvage title.
Why the change of engine with so few miles?
===========BuckShot LeFunk =1998 LS 400 1999 E320 4-Matic
hudathunk wrote:

With '82 engine AND front end. I would hazard a guess the impact was a determining factor.