Anybody still here?

Don't see apost since March, wondering if it is quiet or broken.

;-)

Reply to
nothermark

Very quiet.

Reply to
Mark Jones

\

There have been several posts, but it is basically a very quiet group.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Seems like most people post here only when they have a problem. Hmmm, does that suggest something????

DaveD

Reply to
Dave D

That Ford owners aren't very chatty people? OTOH, and somewhat on topic, I just picked up a '96 Crown Vic police car for $600. 107k miles, new tires, and a full tank of gas.

18 years as a repair tech for Cheverolet, and now I own 2 Fords and a Jeep.
Reply to
Old Crow

Welcome to the dark side. Have owned only four vehicles over the years that were not Fords.

Reply to
Mach1

It would be on topic at alt.autos.ford :-)

I had a question here a couple of years ago and got a great answer. My electric door locks on my 2000 F250 4 door Super Duty Lariat quit working correctly. The dealership estimated the cost to repair at $200 to $400. With information I got through this group, I made the repair myself. 2 hours labor, with 4 ten inch plastic wire ties & 2 pieces of aluminum foil 1/2 X 1 inch. I like this group!! No bull, no politics, just good advice about FORD TRUCKS!!

Tom J

Reply to
Tom J

I think I finally bought one too many Fords. But that's another post.

Reply to
Ulysses

It means I don't know Jack shit....

john shit

Reply to
asadi

I found help here and check the group often. Reading here allowed me to fix an electric window problem. The fix was a $4 problem

'94 Bronco ... prior owner of 3 other Broncos...

Reply to
Oren