who is still here?

I have not been to this group in quite some time. I remember a couple others that were in here. My. Floppy. CBHVAC still around?

Reply to
Mayhem

Haven't seen either of them around for a long time. Almost no one from when I joined the group five years ago are still here. Pity, there were some sharp people!

Gary

Reply to
Gary - KQ6RT

Most people are on

now.

Reply to
JimV

I'll go check that out. I did a search to find their last postings here and it has been several years since their last. Thomas

Reply to
Mayhem

I think I'm one of the few who are still hanging around and I mostly just lurk. I am getting ready to start restoring my 89, but I figure I'm on my own since most all those who knew what they were doing are pretty much gone.

Reply to
Cy Welch

I had left pretty much because there were a few who thought they owned the newsgroup and just started e arguments all the time.

Reply to
Mayhem

I just refused to be driven away. I keep hoping it will get better, but I guess I'm probably dreaming. Maybe in 2009 when the new Camaro comes out.

Reply to
Cy Welch

Once AOL dropped Newsgroup support a few years ago, all the auto groups have slowed way down. There are some nice forums out there (LS1.COM) but like groups the discussions are low. Given the fact that it has been five years since the last F-Body hit the street the love of these cars is declining. Much in the same way the post-war cars and the brass era cars are decling, the folks who love them, remember them are getting older. I still drive my 95 TA as often as weather permits. She is in lower # 3 condition oweing to 12 years of road use, but she turns heads. Folks ask what type of car that is, is it new, ect. But kids today don't have the opportunity to 'fall in love' with a F-body. Don't hear kids dreaming of new Corvettee. Just hoping when the new Camaro comes around the buzz will pick-up around here.

Reply to
brxsep