still here

Bill May san diego,ca. usa from the samba,cal-look,vintagvw lists.

Reply to
bill may

good to see you Bill....how is the vintagevw list these days? I had to step away when it just got to be tooo much agrqavation for too litle content. I have been in lurk mode here for a while as well. How are the '67's doing?

..Gareth

Reply to
Gary Tateosian