1988 Callaway dual turbo

I recently ran into someone that has a 1988 Callaway Corvette with the B2K dual turbo and "off road" options that has literally been sitting in
his garage for the last 10 years, and is not in running condition. It has only 3 ,000 miles on it.
I'm trying to determine what this car would be worth if it was brought back to life properly. I haven't seen it yet, but the owner says it's just dusty and has only 1 paint chip that was on it when he purchased it (and was touched up by the dealer).
It has the magnesium wheels and also has 2 tops, one clear. It has every option available for that year. Please let me know what you can or direct me to someone more knowledgeable.
Thanks much.
*** Sent via http://www.automationtools.com *** Add a newsgroup interface to your website today.

twin turbos for Callaway. Just the first ones and I have no idea when that practice stopped but it was about that time period.
Dad
Anonymous User wrote:

Here's a good start: http://www.callawayownersgroup.com
TomC '90ZR1 #792 Schwinn "Chopper" bicycle with chrome fenders
On Tue, 25 Apr 2006 10:44:59 -0700, Anonymous User

Well, for what it's worth, 2 or 3 Calloways went through Barrett-Jackson (Scottsdale) about 3 years ago. Don't know if the info is still available online.