C3 Alarm Relay and Horn

Im trying to troubleshoot the factory alarm on my 1973 C3. Does anyone know where the anti theft relay and anti theft horn is located on the car? Thanks

Reply to
neshaminy_insurance

If I remember correctly the relay is in the compartment behind the driver's seat and the horn is above and behind the rear license plate. It's been a few years but I think that's right.

Paul

Reply to
PDDeen

I've been meaning to go look at my '72 but just haven't had the gumption to pull the cover and crawl underneath... I was pretty certain the alarm horn on that year is in the rear driver's fender.

...hmmmm, yep that's where the assembly manual shows it - near the side marker light, behind the wheel well.

Here's waving to ya - \||||

Owen ___

'67BB & '72BB

-- not affiliated with JLA forum in any way -- alt.autos.corvette is original posting -- ___

Barking Rats