Latest threads in Chevy Corvette Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Amazing Passat W8 vs Corvette ZO6 Video
270 BHP 2002 Passat W8 Six Speed Top Speed Run 405 BHP Corvette ZO6 This goes to show you the INCREDIBLE superiority of German Engineering over American Engineering when a BONE STOCK Passat W8 has a...
127
127

Got the 1970 BB tuned professionally
Took it to Dick Lange Automotive in Waukegan, Il. upon a recommendation. They have a dedicated Tuner named Bob there that spent time perfecting it. In addition to setting up the Carb, he recurved the...

Man WTF is going on at CorevetteForum.com
Christ, they've been upgrading since the 5th? I could have HAND SOLDERED a server farm for them by now, anyone have any news other than the stale blurb on the home page? Venger
3
3

12-Disc CD Player Jammed?
My 2001 6-Speed Coupe has a factor 12-Disc CD player that was working perfect this morning (playing Darude) and it stopped at the end of the disc and now will not play any of the CD's. I messed with...
7
7

Just a thought or two
Money can't buy happiness -- but somehow it's more comfortable to cry in a Corvette than in a Yugo The trouble with bucket seats is that not everybody has the same size buckets ....K
1
1

FS: 1966 Corvette Coupe MINT
For Sale 1966 Corvette Coupe. Numbers match ... Mint shape.. See at me a call --- Let's Talk
13
13

Need advice on 90 Vette poor idling when hot
My 90 convertible is completely stock. Recently it had been acting up where it idles rough when it warms up. It has around 60K miles on it, and I use it as a daily driver in a local commute (no...
12
12

Happy 4th of July to All
Happy 4th of July to All

1968 Corvette Stingray
VROOOOOM! eBay:
3
3

will this fit in the back of a C6??
i know corvette boot space is limited to a golf bag etc, but... just thinking about those trips out of town and wondering if this item would fit in the back......??? regards Harry '64 coupe downunder
26
26

Help, 2nd request, 74 Big Block coupe....
One more try, I am buying new tires for my 1974 454 4 sp coupe and would like some opinions, I am looking at the T/A's 235/60/15, any other suggestions? Thanks. Jasen
5
5

AC pressure switch for 86
Does anyone know the part number for the A/C pressure switch on an 86 vert. It's mounted on the rt side high pressure hose. Mine seems to have in intermitant cut out. Also, anyone got an idea of what...
1
1

1992 Corvette Supercar Prototype
eBay: comments (1) "That $250k bid HAS to be bogus. A better description for that car would be '1992 Corvette, runs but damaged, needs restoration.' I'd give him $3k for it, not a penny more." (2)...
4
4

maybe a dumb quetion, but I have to ask.....
I have an 76 that sits a lot of the winter and I just fire it up occasionally, then drive it in the summer. The other day, I drove home, parked and then it would not start. The engine would not even...
5
5

Corvetteforum.com is Down?
Anybody know why? Very curious!