Man WTF is going on at CorevetteForum.com

Christ, they've been upgrading since the 5th? I could have HAND SOLDERED a server farm for them by now, anyone have any news other than the stale blurb on the home page?

Venger

Reply to
Venger

It works for me - just a bit slower.

Reply to
jolie

I got nothing. Same message about the upgrade.

Venger

Reply to
Venger

They really did move... to a whole new netblock. Stale DNS is keeping me out. They should reduce TTL when doing stuff like this... ah well, can't run the world...

Venger

Reply to
Venger