1992 Corvette Supercar Prototype

eBay:

Autoblog comments

(1) "That $250k bid HAS to be bogus. A better description for that car would be '1992 Corvette, runs but damaged, needs restoration.' I'd give him $3k for it, not a penny more."

(2) "This guy just wants to find some sucker who will over pay for a car that might be worth $25K on a good day. I would laugh at the person who drives this thing."

(3) "That looks like an off the shelf L98 Corvette kit that retailed for about $4000 when that car was built. Somebody got it broke off in them, bad."

Reply to
Ed

Did you spot the 29mpg??? Or the 0.0 emissions???

Is anyone foolish enough to take this seriously?

Reply to
Mike Y

Reply to
Tikbalang

But it does have power locks and a cassette player.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Reply to
Ric Seyler