90 Vette for sale

I am selling my 90 model C4 against my will, but have to. Charcoal Mettalic ext., black/grey int., 108000 miles. Interior is all original except the after market cd player. The exterior is in great condition with only one minor chip on the drivers door from the previous owner. I'm in Katy, Tx, just west of Housotn by about half an hour. I can email pics or you can come see it for yourself. Feel free to contact me by email for further questions. Thanks.

Keith

Reply to
keithdesselle

HAHA, sorry, I forgot th emost important part, the price!! I'm asking $8000.00 which is below NADA value.

Reply to
keithdesselle