For sale: Landrover 90

I am selling my 1986 Landrover 90, 2.5 Diesel.

It's got 82,490 miles on the clock, with front bullbars and additional front lights, immobiliser, rear side seats, Tax/Mot 01/04, colour dark green, radio cassette (not a very good one, mind).

There is some rust damage below the front windscreen inside, which needs welding (though not MOT relevant); I am planning to get this done before selling, but if someone is interested in the car as is, please contact me. Apart from the above, there is no rust on the vehicle and had a full service in January 03 (ca. £1,500 miles ago).

With welding done: £3,000 ono as is: make me an offer.

The Landie is in the Forest of Dean/Gloucestershire.

Martin

Reply to
Martin-in-the-Forest