A/C problem

Interested in help trying to diagnose the problem with my A/C on another vehicle.
Symptoms: A/C cools fine when vehicle is moving; however, at stops (idle) the cold air stops blowing. I
have to rev up engine to get cold air. I also noticed that there is no water dripping from bottom of vehicle (condensation).
Done/checked so far: 1. Checked the freon level with gage - at yellow alert (perhaps a little too much pressure in system) 2. Condenser looks real clean 3. Both fans working (any relays are probably fine)
Vehicle is a 2005
Empty3
Belt on compressor could be slipping at idle then tightens when the engine rpms pick up.

Thanks Dave, my brother did notice slack on the belt, so I am also guessing the tensioner.
Empty3